Classic Lofts provide a number of home impreovement services, from Loft Conversions, and Extensions, to Heating, Roofing, Kitchens and Creative Refurbishments.
We have one simple aim in mind, to provide value for money, quality installations that increase your living space and the value of your home, all delivered by our team of considerate building professionals.
Loft Conversions come in many different designs and layouts as follows:
- Rear Mansand (1 bedroom and shower can be achieved)
- Hip to gable rear dormer (1 to 2 bedroom and shower room can be achieved)
- ‘L’ shaped rear dormer (2 bedroom and shower room can be achieved)
- Velux conversion within existing structure (1 bedroom with shower room can be achieved)
Whatever your requirements, a Classic Lofts conversion can expand your lifestyle, improve your leisure and add real value to your biggest investment.
Without the hassle and expense of moving home, without sacrificing your garden and without the complications of an extension. Come in and learn for yourself why a loft conversion from Classic Lofts means peace of mind, the highest quality and wonderful value for money.
The benefits of a loft conversion speak for themselves –
- Loft conversions are the single most cost-effective way of enhancing your home
- The easiest, quickest way to extend your accommodation and without sacrificing your garden
- There’s no upheaval moving home, no estate agent’s fees, legal costs, stamp duty or removal expenses
- All by turning dusty, wasted space into a valuable asset that offers lasting satisfaction.
We provide a complete service from design through to completion. For all loft conversions we take care of any planning and building regulations, so there’s no hassle for you. What’s more, we provide a fully itemised, fixed price quotation so you can be confident that there won’t be any nasty surprises once the work has begun.
Get in touch
For further information about Classic Lofts, advice on how to make the most of your living space, or to arrange for a free no-obligation consultation with one of our specialists, please call us on 0800 085 8390, or send us an email using our contact form.